- 1 large cauliflower
- 4 cm ginger tuber
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp sherry
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 400 g green beans
- Salt and pepper, from the mill
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions
1. Clean 1 cauliflower and divide into florets. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel garlic and chop finely.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the cauliflower for about 6 minutes while tossing. Add the ginger, garlic and cashew nuts and fry briefly. Add the sherry, soy and hoisin sauce and reduce slightly.
3. Wash and clean the beans and cook in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes until al dente. Drain, season with salt and pepper and arrange in a bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
4. Wash and clean the spring onions and cut into fine rings.
5. Arrange the cauliflower pan in bowls, garnish with spring onions, spread the remaining sesame seeds on top and serve with the beans.