- 250 g couscous
- 1 small red onion
- 80-100 g of sun-dried tomatoes in oil (do not drain the oil)
- 1 large handful of fresh mint and/or parsley
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin of chickpeas (drained weight 240 g)
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 150 g black olives, pitted
- 150-200 g feta cheese
- salt and pepper
1. Prepare the couscous according to the package instructions. Let cool.
2. Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes, onion, mint and parsley leaves. Halve the fresh tomatoes. Drain the chickpeas and rinse.
3. Loosen the couscous with a fork, then mix with the dried tomatoes, 3 tablespoons of the oil, the chopped onion, herbs, fresh tomatoes, chickpeas, pitted olives and the juice of 1⁄2 lemon. Season well with pepper, but go easy on the salt.
4. Cut the feta cheese into cubes and distribute over the top.