The 14th edition of Expogast and the Culinary World Cup Villeroy&Boch ended on the 1st of December with a closing ceremony at LuxExpo. Flashback to 5 days of gastronomy.
Is Switzerland a neutral country? In any case, it decided to have a taste during the 14th edition of Expogast in Luxembourg, from the 26th to the 30th of November. A bitter taste for some, and happiness for others!
While Switzerland was the most represented nation at this Culinary World Cup, it did not fail to win gold medals or more in all major categories.
The Swiss teams created a great atmosphere during the five days of Expogast, where visitors not only discovered the work of these champions of gastronomy, but also pastry, ice cream and fruit sculptures, and were able to participate in various workshops, conferences and round table discussions, as well as enjoy numerous tastings
Here are the results of the various team competitions of the Villeroy & Boch Culinary World Cup 2022:
National team competition:
- National Culinary Team Switzerland
- National Culinary Team Sweden
- National Culinary Team Norway
Junior National Team Competition:
- Junior National Team Switzerland
- Junior National Team Norway
- Junior National Team Denmark
Community catering competition:
- Swiss Team Luks & Spital Linth
- Community Catering Team Canada
- Community Catering Team of Denmark
Regional team competition:
- Cercle des chefs de cuisine – Lucerne
- CCCB Culinary Art Team
- Swiss Culinary Creators