- 180 g salted butter, diced
- 50 g almond powder
- 100 g flour
- 1 tbsp thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 5 egg whites
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 6 dried figs, quartered
- Rosettes of Tête de Moine AOP
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Melt the butter. Set aside. In a bowl, mix the almond powder with the flour, thyme and rosemary. Season with pepper. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Incorporate them into the dry ingredients. Pour in the butter and honey.
2. Fill mini muffin cups to 3⁄4. Place figs on top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Let cool on a wire rack. Decorate with rosettes of Tête de Moine AOP.