- 450 g frozen spinach
- 2 onions
- 300 g salmon fillet (without skin)
- 460 g finished puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 eggs
- 250 g cream cheese with cream (40 % fat in dry matter)
- grated nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 175 °C circulating air.
2. Defrost and drain the spinach. Peel and finely chop the onions. Wash the salmon, dab dry and cut into small cubes. Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the onions until transparent. Add spinach and cook, drain off any excess liquid. Season generously with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. For the glaze, mix eggs and cabbage cream cheese with cream. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Cut the puff pastry into squares to the size of the mould and line the moulds with it. Press the dough well. Cut off excess dough at the edges. Knead the remaining dough and roll out thinly. Spread half of the spinach on the cakes, then spread the salmon cubes on top and finally add the remaining spinach. Then pour the icing over it and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and remove from the mould.