- 120 g octopus carpaccio per person blanched in stock
- 10 cl dry ink
- 5 cl lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 to 5 tbsp of KIWANO pulp
- 30 g cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 4 tbsp wild garlic pesto (mix wild garlic with grape seed oil and pine nuts)
- 1 bunch of mixed herbs (dill, nasturtium, pea sprouts, basil, borage...)
1. Arrange the octopus slices on a plate with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Dissolve the squid ink with the lime juice and sprinkle the carpaccio with this dressing.
3. Arrange the rest of the ingredients on the plate, add a few drops of pesto, and finish with a touch of salt and pepper to taste and the zest of 1 lime.