This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 1 tbsp fine salt
- 2 tbsp dried and powdered garlic
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp pink pepper (or regular pepper)
- 2 tbsp dried herbs (here parsley)
- 1⁄2 tsp powdered chilli
- Mix the ingredients. If this is a gift, make sure not to mix the spices, instead layer them one on top of the other in a jar to create a striped pattern.
- Use as a dry rub to marinate meat, fish, vegetables, or tofu. Alternatively, mix with a dash of olive oil or lime juice to make a paste. The rub can also be prepared with fresh ingredients.
- Marinate everything for at least 30 minutes for an ideal result.
Recipe: Myriam Visram
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine