- 600 g roasted vegetables (squash, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, celery root)
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 slice of bread (optional)
- Fresh herbs (sage, rosemary, thyme)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 150 g Brie cheese
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- If necessary, cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Place them in a large baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, cranberry sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the Brie into slices and place them on top of the vegetables. Add the pine nuts. Optionally scatter with breadcrumbs that you made from toasted, leftover bread.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until the brie is slightly melted and vegetables are warm. Top with fresh herbs.
Recipe : CookingWithElo
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine