For the ricotta tomatoes
- 400 g ricotta cream
- fresh thyme
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 800 g vine tomatoes
- basil foam, to serve
For the basil foam
- 1 1⁄2 cup soy or almond milk
- 5-6 basil sprigs
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. In a bowl, mix the ricotta cream, thyme, salt and pepper. Partially cut open the vine tomatoes and stuff them with the ricotta mixture.
2. Put in an ovenproof dish and roast for 8 minutes. Serve with the basil foam.
1. Remove the leaves from the basil sprigs. Bring milk to a boil with basil stems and garlic clove. Remove from heat, add salt and let cool.
2. Remove stems and garlic clove, pour milk into a glass and add the basil leaves. Angle the blade and whip with a hand blender to obtain a foam.
3. Spoon the foam onto the tomatoes and serve immediately. Use the non-foamy remainder in pasta or in a smoothie.