- 1 large zucchini, cut into 10 cm sections
- 40 g honey mustard
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
- 8 slices ham or turkey, about 230 g
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, broken into 10 cm lengths
- 1 avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 4 Campari tomatoes, cut into 4 slices
- 30 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and cut into 4 slices each
1. Boil the eggs hard, then let them cool, peel them and cut them into 4 slices each.
2. Attach the vegetable slicer to the KitchenAid® blender. Place the food holder and courgette/cucumber adapter in the middle of the two ends of the courgette area and align the red markings.
3. Cut the courgettes into 10 cm pieces. Attach a piece of courgette and the food holder to the attachment. Put the skewer through the courgette/cucumber adapter and all the way through the first piece of courgette. Attach a thick blade to the attachment. Place a tray under the blade to catch the courgette leaves. Turn the blender to speed 2 and position the blade against the piece of courgette. Repeat with the remaining zucchini pieces.
4. Fry the bacon slices in a pan without oil until crispy, drain them on kitchen paper and then break them into 10 cm pieces.
5. Coarsely chop the lettuce leaves. Remove the core from the avocado and cut into 8 slices. Wash and quarter the tomatoes.
6. Cut the courgette leaves into 20 cm pieces and place them on the work surface. Spread 5 ml honey-mustard-sauce on each sheet. Spread some salad and 1 slice of ham or turkey breast, 1 slice of bacon, 1 slice of avocado1 tomato and 2 slices of hard-boiled egg on each slice. Leave a 2 cm long strip at the end of the leaves uncoated. Crumble the cheese on the ingredients.
7. Start with the occupied end and roll up firmly. If necessary, attach with a toothpick and serve immediately.